Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long time no blog

I haven't blogged in a while because I feel like there isn't anything too exciting to write about. I enjoy having a real job and being done with school. I love where I work and the things I get to do. Starting a new job is challenging and overwhelming at times but I'm excited to be in labor and delivery. It's easy to let the miracle of child birth become routine when you see multiple births each day, but I try to remember how special each one really is. Sean is working part time and enjoying his job as well. At the end of the month he'll start classes for summer term.

I bought myself a new bicycle since my old one was from 6th grade and after 11 years I think I've worn it out. Sean and I love going on bikerides together and enjoying the warm weather. We also enjoy walking to the park to play frisbee, catch, or basketball. We spent the last of our target gift cards (from our wedding) on a sleeping bag for me and a couple camp chairs. We plan to go camping this weekend if the weather cooperates.

I just want to WISH A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cutest three-year-old around, my niece Elizabeth Przybyla. We wish we could be with you to help you celebrate. Love you lots Elizabeth.

3 comments:

Merrick said...

you guys like to camp? We got camping stuff for our wedding and have never used it...we should go this summer sometime...

The Woods said...

You guys are so cute.

First of all, I didn't realize that you already went to Argentina. Awesome! I'm sure you had such a good time and what a PERFECT time of your lives to go before...you know, things happen... :)

Second, I just remembered how we were all supposed to go camping and it never happened. I think we should keep it as a goal, though. I know we'll see you guys next time you come down.

Good luck with summer term, Sean. I'm sure you realize, though, that it is the "calm before the storm" and storm=core. :)

Love you guys!

Laura said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a long time--don't ask me why! Your graduation and Argentina pictures are really great. Sean, what an awesome experience to show all the Argentine's your cute "Barbie" that you got from being such a good missionary. =) The people look so humble. I wish I could have been at your graduation too. It look like it was a great day! What kind of new bike did you buy? We've been looking at bikes lately. I wish we were there to go camping with you guys. That would seriously be soooooo much fun! If you come out here we can plan a overnight camping trip or we can just do other fun things!