Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Reunion

This past weekend Sean and I flew to Denver to enjoy a fun, Oborn family reunion. It was so nice to get out of Provo and see and new city. We enjoyed our time playing games, jet skiing, swimming, chatting, and of course eating good food. Sean and I love spending time with our families and hate it when we have to say goodbye. Here is just a glimpse of our quick 2-day vacation.
Our immediate family: Rachel, Norine, Glenn, Natalie, Sean, and Elizabeth. (Eric gets home from Uruguay in 6 months!)

Natalie and I with our reunion shirts on. K. & R. O. stands for Keith and Ruth Oborn, our grandparents.

Cassie, Rachel, Sean, and Natalie. Fun times with cousins!!

It was a perfect day to be outside. Blue skies, fresh breeze, and warm sunshine.

After an exhausting day in the sun, Sean fell asleep on the picnic table. Doesn't look too comfortable does it?

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Fun times!

Laura said...

Looks like fun! When I saw the last picture of Sean I was afraid you were going to say that he got another migraine. I'm glad he was only taking a little nap.

The Woods said...

So fun! And, your living room looks gorgeous! Way to go on Gobi Desert. I'm actually familiar with that color. :) How's your crazy life as a nurse? Loves!

Blake and Laura said...

How fun that you were in Denver. What part is it? We will most likely be moving to Thornton, Colorado which is just outside of Denver.

Oh and I love the way you living room area looks. You did a nice job.

Melissa said...

Elizabeth I didn't know you were on a blog. I saw you wrote on Ashley's sal. How exciting. Congrats on passing the nclex and working in labor and delivery. What a fun job. I also have a blog but it is private. Would you mind giving me your email address so I could add you to my blog. My blog is jeffandmelissadickson.blogspot.com. Thanks

Ashley said...

it sounds like you had so much fun! i miss all my nursing friends! we all need to go out to lunch or something, i hope working in L&D is everything you dreamed of!