Monday, June 29, 2009

Ohio!

Since Sean has been gone for an internship, I decided to make good use of my time and travel. I flew to Ohio to visit my sister and her family. It was so terrific to see everyone and meet my beautiful new nephew William. We went hiking, had picnics, visited a museum, played at parks, shopped, and had a blast.

The two Elizabeths posing for a pic before begining our hike down to the river.

Laura, baby William, and me down at the bottom of the canyon. At only 3 weeks old, William loves nature and didn't make a peep the whole time we hiked. =)

These kids make me laugh so much. Dallin and Elizabeth playing shoe dress up from mom's closet. The thigh-high boots look great with just a swimsuit don't you think?

Adoring my beautiful nephew William David

I could just hold him all day long.

It was hard to say goodbye to these faces. I was sad to leave them for sure. When I left, Elizabeth said, "I don't want you to go. You're my best friend." Then that night (after I was gone) she said she prayed that I would come back to their house. How sweet. It was a terrific visit and I can't wait to see them again, whenever that may be.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What a sweet niece! I'm glad you got to go somewhere while your husband is gone.
P.S. I miss working with you!

The Woods said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you got to take a vacation! We had fun with Sean the other night. I guess he is home with you by now. It would have been more fun with you here too, though! I hope you are making it through your long nights at work!!!

Chelsea said...

How awesome that Laura has a beautiful baby! And I am soooo excited for you and Sean and your little baby. I hope that your pregnancy is going smoothly and that you are enjoying preparing for such an amazing change in your family. I am so jealous that you can ultrasound and see your baby all the time, I would have loved that!

Kristin said...

Okay, Elizabeth, I did NOT know you were pregnant! I suspected it at work yesterday when you weren't feeling well, but didn't say anything. So anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys! You will be wonderful parents.