Sunday, April 25, 2010

This weekend was a busy one filled with family and fun. Grant got to meet Grandpa Steve for the first time. They were fast friends as you can see.

The next day Grant got to see Grandma Norine and Grandpa Glenn at a family wedding at the Timpanogoos temple.
Grant enjoyed seeing the beautiful flowers.

It's tradition to take a family picture right here on these temple grounds.

Grant also got to see Great-grandma and grandpa Oborn.
For the first time ever, Grant grabbed at and held onto a couple toys that we handed him. Here he is trying to eat his little dog named Blue.
I'm not sure what this face is but I thought it was funny enough to share.

7 comments:

The Woods said...

Hi dearie! How are you holding up? Is your work schedule working out. I'm sure you are exhausted when you get home. Your little boy is looking like a little chunk! I love the pictures.

Allison said...

Hi! I filled myself in on your blog since Grant arrived. I love that name and have it as a possible future name- my grandpa's name is grant and not one of his grandchildren is named grant. Only a bunch of middle names no one ever hears.

And wow..first baby of the year! Congrats. Yep, we had our baby girl in Provo. I didn't see you while I was there for labor & delivery so I guess you weren't in. You and Melissa R I knew so I thought that could have been fun. We had Kristin as our nurse and we LOVED LOVED LOVED her. I meant to send her a thank you card but never did. So if she is still there, tell her we loved our experience.

Your baby is so cute and I love your short haircut. I'm glad we can stay in touch now. Where are you headed?

Laura said...

I think that face in the last picture says, "I'm an opera singer, and hope to join the three tenors some day!" (sung in an operatic voice, of course.)

Jenni said...

He's getting so big! I love love LOVE his cheeks. so cute!

The Holts said...

Elizabeth--you look great! Just wanted you to know that. :)

Anonymous said...

that last picture is so classic. pull that out when he goes to prom!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Are you guys coming down for Sean's bro's wedding this weekend? If you get tired of keeping a baby at the reception, our house is within walking distance of the stake center, so you can come take a load off here!!