Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Craft Time

I would definitely consider myself a beginner when it comes to crafting. It's fun but it takes a lot of time. I have spent a few nap times doing some projects that I wanted to show you. Also, for me to take on a craft it has to be cheap. That way, if I mess it up royally, I won't be out much. =)

1. Framed Rose Wreath: I should have taken a picture of this frame "before". It was a scratched-up, forest green frame that I had from years ago. This is is now. These roses took too much time. If I realized it from the begining I might not have done it. =) This project cost approximately $4.50 since I already had the frame.
2. Necklace Holder: This is it "before". I bought this decorative shelf at IKEA for about $3. I didn't need a shelf so I decided to use it for something I did need.
and "After"

a closer look (This project cost me about $4.25)
3. A little decoration in Grant's room (approx. $2.00)
4. A valentine's wreath (approx $2.00)
5. Family Name Plate (approx. $1.25) Thanks to the cricut Sean got me for Christmas and the dollar store, this is super cheap to make.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Look at you...being all crafty! Can I order one of those necklace hangers from you?

The Wendelschafer's said...

look at how cute and crafty you are!! Good work!

The Woods said...

I love them all! Want to come decorate my house?? Oh wait, I don't have a house right now... :)

Laura said...

So Cute! I want to come be crafty with you

The Holts said...

I want to know how you did the necklace holder. Is that ribbon you put on it? And what did you use for the handing things? Very cute!

Collin and Tiffany said...

You are so crafty!! Look at you! I basically love all of it, especially the plate!! So cute! Also, I just changed my email address and I was wondering if you could invite me to your blog. It's tiffyhilton@gmail.com. You can delete my old one tiffanyahilton@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

Jenni said...

cute crafts Elizabeth! I am impressed!!