Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grant's Room

Ever since we moved into our new house 1.5 years ago I've been piecing together a fun room for Grant. I guess I can't really call it our "nursery" anymore since that's what another bedroom will become for baby #2. Although we bought a few things brand new (crib, lamp, vinyl tree), most everything else is used, repurposed, gifted, or DIY-type projects. (The beautiful quilt above the crib was made by a dear friend Rebecca and given to me when Grant was born. It was the inspiration for the rest of the room.)





It's nothing amazing but I enjoy the bright colors and most of all I enjoy the little one who calls this room home.

1 comment:

The Woods said...

I love you! You are so sweet. It all looks great together. I especially love your "G". Can't wait to see boy #2!