Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Big Boy

I finally got around to taking Grant's 4-year-old pictures today. I had about 7 minutes before the sun went down so I tossed Preston in the stroller, changed Grant's clothes really quickly, walked the boys to the park next to our house, and captured these. I love my big boy!

 


 
Grant's 4-Year-Old Stats:
 
Weight: 36 lb. 2 oz. (51%)
Height: 41 in. (66%)
 
He's growing up. He smiles really cheesy for the camera. He loves to wink at people and calls me "toots". He asks for oatmeal at nearly every meal. His favorite drink is capri suns. He wants to be a pilot when he grows up. He loves affection and hugs. He tests my patience and warms my heart all day long. He tells me he wants to be nocturnal so he can play all night. He struggles writing the number 3 but can write every other letter and number. He adores his little brother and is excited for a sister. He's worried about growing up and cries if you mention him going on a mission. He's a sweet boy and we're so lucky to have him as our first-born.
 
Here is proof--he loves winking at people!
 

3 comments:

Eric and Tricia said...

What a stud! He is definitely model material!!! Wow that went fast!

The Woods said...

I can't believe how OLD he looks! Wow!

Jenni said...

That is so funny that he cries when you mention a mission... Benson does the same thing!! Grant is a little charmer with that wink!! :)