Thursday, February 27, 2014

Our Little Lady is Loved

These sweet friends in my ward, Shana and Jamie, threw me a little baby shower to celebrate this little girl's upcoming arrival. It was so thoughtful of them and the low-key, girl's evening was just what I needed. We enjoyed fresh fruits and veggies, mini turkey wraps, sorbet frappe, cookies, and lemon bars. Scrumptious!


 
Seeing the tiny, girlie outfits and things makes me even more excited to have this little lady. I had an appointment today and she is doing wonderfully. Strong, healthy, and head-down--can't ask for much more than that. We will probably get to meet her in a month or so.

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Such a fun night! Thanks again for inviting me! Can't wait to meet her!!

Jenni said...

So fun! Looks like you had a cute party!!