Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Week Ago..

 
One week ago today Sean was in a bad car accident on the freeway. It was rush hour coming home from work and a woman swerved into his lane, hitting him all along the driver's side, spinning him into the cement retaining wall, and then around to face oncoming traffic. We were so blessed because Sean was able to walk away from the accident. His minor injuries included seatbelt bruises, cuts from glass, a sore shoulder, and a sore neck. Our car is totaled and we now have a rental car until the insurance gives us the settlement. This has proven to be so stressful and time consuming and I know we won't get enough money from the insurance to buy a comparable car, but I have to remind myself how blessed we are to still have Sean here. This could have ended up much differently.
 
 



3 comments:

The Daytons said...

Oh my goodness how scary! I'm so sorry Elizabeth! I'm so glad he is okay. Good Luck with everything on the insurance end, that is never any fun! But seriously so glad you, your hubby, and your cuties are all safe and sound!

Laura said...

Love you guys! That is super scary and stressful! I Put your names on the prayer roll. I'm grateful you guys are ok.

Clark and Liesel said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures are crazy. So glad he's ok and that he wasn't hurt too badly. Makes you realize how precious each moment is. Wow.