Monday, December 15, 2014

End of November

Sean took a few days off at the end of November and it was a great time to do so. The weather was perfect. We went to Papago Park and hiked the "Hole in the Rock" and had a picnic lunch.
 
 
Sean and I went to a fancy cocktail party (on Nov, 22) hosted by the CEO of Sean's company. I had to take a picture to prove that I do get dressed up occasionally.

Dave was in town and Olivia loved him! She smiled a lot for Dave. We wish we could see him more often.

 Olivia got this precious, ivory, lace outfit from my friend Rachelle. I just love it and had to take a picture of Olivia wearing it.

We enjoyed a morning at Mesa's "Western Days". We took a train ride, had a picnic lunch, and watched the Veteran's Day parade which the boys loved because of all the army trucks, helicopters, and airplanes that flew by.


No comments: