Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Catch Up

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated. I attribute that to getting on instagram and now my focus is on that. But I still want to keep this blog up (if I can) so here goes.


 We had friends over one Saturday night. We all played outside, enjoyed rootbeer floats, and ran in the bubbles. Preston spilled rootbeer all over himself so he's sporting the diaper look.

I took my babies to walk around the Gilbert temple. Unfortunately it was closed for deep cleaning so we couldn't get in the gates. But they didn't really mind.
 This is Preston's "surprised" face. Pretty convincing huh?
 My little lady friend turned 11 months old too. She's trying out some leg warmers here. She's a doll. And I love that she's getting a little more personality and attitude. She knows when she wants something and lets you know how she feels if you take it from her.
 And Olivia went 10.5 months without any sign of a tooth and then poor thing got three teeth in three weeks. Wow. Yet through it all, no fever, no fussiness, no nothing.