Monday, July 30, 2007

Early Wedding Pictures

Sean and I took our bride and groom pictures in the early evening last week. That way we don't have to do it on our wedding day (August 18th) when it is hot and sunny and crowded with tourists and guests. These aren't the photographer's shots (we haven't got those back yet) but these were taken just on our own camera by our great friend Colette who came along to help us out. Thanks Colette!!!


The sun was going down and it was beautiful evening (well, it was pretty hot still but oh well).


At first it was weird having tons of pictures taken of us and we felt a little awkward. Eventually though, we got into it and enjoyed eachother. Our photographers were great and helped us to loosen up as you can see in this picture.

I made my own bouquet from Sam's Club roses. They were supposed to get pink roses in that morning but they ended up only having red so we made do and used those instead. Sean helped me a lot in tying the flowers together with floral wire and then wrapping it with ribbon.


Our photographer had me stand one step above Sean so it looks like I'm taller than him but I'm really not. =)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

oh my gosh! These are so pretty Elizabeth!! Your dress is gorgeous!! And I love the sleeves and the train. You look so good together. And I meant to email you and let you know that we got your cute invitation! I am so excited for you! August 18th is seriously the best day of the year! I am glad we will never forget each other's anniversary's!

kathrynbrinton said...

Hey guys, GORGEOUS pictures!!! Eliabeth your dress is soooo pretty. We can't wait to see you at the wedding! What a neat idea to get some of them done before hand. Everyone has such good ideas at each wedding!! I love weddings!! See you soon.
Love ya

Karie said...

Nice pics, Ms. Elizabeth. Mat declares getting the bride and groom ones done waaay before the wedding absolute genius.

On the other hand, Annika was sitting on my lap as I was scrolling through the pictures. She said the pictures annoyed her, but wouldn't say why.

Silly kids!
Karie