Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend we spent in Salt Lake City to celebrate Derrik and Kari's wedding. (Derrik is Sean's cousin.) Sean's parents came up and we attended the wedding breakfast, the temple sealing, and the reception on Friday. Saturday was a fun day for all of us. Sean and his dad went to Midway to golf while Norine and I got pedicures (an early birthday present for me). I haven't done that in a while--it was really nice. I am a little tickle-ish so that was entertaining. After we got pedicures we went to Gateway mall to enjoy the unseasonably cool day. It was a fun weekend to be with family.



Almost exactly one year since we were married here--we had to get a picture together.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

hey elizabeth! I didn't know you are doing L&D, I am starting my capstone in L&D at Orem Community, where do you work? Jenni told me I had to read your blog about delivering the baby, WOW crazy story! good luck with everything!

Lindsay Riggs said...

I love her dress, colors, and flowers!

Clark and Liesel said...

Yea for weddings! Sean looks a lot like his cousin. I can't believe you guys have been married for about a year! Congrats to you!

Dallan and Ashley said...

Hey Elizabeth, I wanted you to know that your blog posting of having to deliver a baby on your own pushed me to do what I need to do and signed up for an anatomy class and then next semester I'll have two more classes to take before I can apply to the MCC nursing program. I've always wanted to be involved in Labor and Delivery and your story was the icing on the cake! Thanks!

Laura said...

I love the picture of you and Sean at the bottom of the post. Maybe its the sun sparkling in your hair...lovely!