Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

On August 18th Sean and I celebrated our first anniversary!! It's hard to believe it's been a year but at the same time it feels like we've been married forever. In a good way. =) I feel so blessed to have Sean as my husband. I can definitely say I'm married to my very best friend. He makes me laugh every day and takes great care of me. I love him more today than I did on our wedding day.

To celebrate our special day we went to "Color me Mine" and painted ceramic pieces. I made a "happy birthday plate" and Sean made a "numbers cup". It's a little tradition I heard of--whenever someone in your family has a birthday, they get to be special and use the colorful plate and cup.

We then went to lunch at Tucano's which is a yummy Brazilian restaurant in Provo. They have tons of flavorful, exotic meat and that's Sean's favorite thing ever. The next day we also did sealings at the temple. It was a great way to look back on our wedding day and remember the covenants and blessings that accompany our temple marriage. It was a fun day!!!





3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I think you have a future in ceramic painting! You're plate looks professional! Sounds like you guys had a fun anniversary!

Jenni said...

What a cute idea! We are going to do that for sure. That sounds like so much fun. And how did you make the letters on that plate so cute? I love it! Happy one year!

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy be-lated anniversary! Your ceramic date sounds fun! And we love Tucano's too! We always leave there feeling sooo stuffed! :)