Sunday, January 4, 2009

Record Breaking Stats!!

Happy New Year to you!!!


Working in labor and delivery on New Year's Eve has some exciting aspects to it. For one, I helped usher the first baby of 2009 (in the county) into this world at 12:31 am. It was a fun birthday party for sure. Also, I got to find out the 2008 stats. The total babies born at our hospital in the year 2008 ....drum roll please...................................4,798!!!! That's a lot of babies. This is the hospital's highest yearly total in 27 years. Just some random facts I thought I'd share.

2 comments:

tina said...

Wow Elizabeth! I bet that was fun New Year's Eve! Exciting at least! I didn't realize our L&D baby numbers were so high. Yippee!

Laura said...

Thats awesome! What a way to spend the new year. (Who's Trevor?)