Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy One-Month!!

Grant doesn't enjoy "tummy time" very much. (His hair isn't red even though it looks like it here. )
Sorry about my hand in the picture. I didn't realize that and I'm bummed I ruined the pic.

Dear Grant,
Today you are one month old. I love you so much. I feel like I know you well and can understand your needs as you express them to me. You still hate getting your diaper changed but you love taking baths and showers. You haven't lost any of your hair from birth. You have beautiful, dark, blue eyes. You got to meet great-grandma Ruth this weekend and she loves you too. You feel relaxed when we go on walks outside. You always fall asleep in your carseat. You came with mommy and daddy on a date this weekend and you slept through the whole thing. Thanks for being patient with us as we learn how to care for you and how to help you. We feel so blessed to have you in our family. We are grateful that Heavenly Father has sent you to us.

Love,
mom

5 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

I love newborns!! They sleep anywhere! I am glad that you are taking advantage of that now...it sure doesn't last forever. What a sweet little guy he is! And what a great mommy you are.

Steve and Kathy said...

I love any new pictures you post. He looks very content. His little hands up next to his face are so sweet. mom

Kristin said...

Oh, Elizabeth, this brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you. He is still cute as ever.

Sarah said...

Mwah to the cute baby!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Isn't it amazing how once you have a child you can't imagine life without him/her?