Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Things

We celebrated Valentine's Day a little early (on Friday) by going out to dinner with our dear friends Matt and Sarah Morrell. We went to Macaroni Grill and it was yummy. Grant was hiding on the floor in his carseat sound asleep. Sean gave me a beautiful necklace with one little heart inside a bigger heart. That represents my two valentines, Sean and Grant.

Here is the first of three new things.

1. This is our little stud muffin and his new corduroy shoes. They look big but they actually fit him very well when he wears thick socks.
2. Our new (used) car!!! After lots of looking we finally purchased our first car. It is safer for our family of three and that is the most important thing.

3. My new haricut. It looks a little weird in the picture but I'm pleased with how she cut it.

6 comments:

Westphal Family said...

I LOVE your haircut. It looks really cute on you.

Karissa said...

Congrats on the car (and the shoes!) =) And I like the haircut - cute =)

Cami and Mitch said...

Love all the new things!

The Woods said...

OK- when I get my haircut next week, I am taking a picture of YOU with me. I love it.

Kristin said...

Cute, cute haircut! (Not to mention cute baby boy :)

Clark and Liesel said...

Love the hair cut! I love it when babies are so little that they sleep anywhere! Glad you are taking advantage of that!