Friday, May 21, 2010

Arizona Fun

We went to Arizona last week for Eric's wedding and had a blast. Two of my brothers were also in town so we spent three days at our family cabin in Greer.

Here is Grant with his sweet, great-grandma Ruth.
Rachel, Natalie, and me on the temple grounds after Eric and Tricia's sealing.
The happy couple coming out of the temple.
Our little family at the temple.
Our little family at the reception.
My mom and me at the reception
Okay so we kind of staged this one. Sean wasn't really asleep at his own brother's reception. We just wanted him to match Grant's look--asleep, big cheeks, head down, in a tux. =)
We drove to the cabin Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the cooler, mountain air. Here's mom, Grant, and me at the Greer Lodge where we always visit to walk around the beautiful grounds. (The boys were off playing golf.)
The hot water was all gone in the bathrooms after 8 people showered so Grant enjoyed the kitchen sink where there was still hot water.

Everyone enjoyed the rickety, 30-year-old, cable car that soars across the meadow. I was a little nervous so I chickened out and didn't ride it. Un-announced to me, Sean took Grant on it. Yikes. Here is the loading platform.
Grant enjoyed some tlc from Grandma Kathy.
Five kids + three light sabers = sadness and destruction
=)
(Andrew, Caleb, Grant, Sean, Rachel, & Aaron)
Grant and Aaron chillin' on the bed. Aaron loved Grant so much. He would walk up to me with his two hands pushed together and say "hold him? hold him?" He loved holding baby Grant.
Andrew and Grant relaxing at the cabin.
Some more cute pictures from here at home...

7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm jealous to see all the cabin pictures, and happy to see Grant wearing those two outfits that I recognize. =) He is a HAPPY boy in that last picture! Cute tux too.

Steve and Kathy said...

Being together at the cabin was wonderful. Laura, we'll be there again in the fall with your family! Cute pictures with all the kids, especially Grant. Love that tux!-mom

The Woods said...

Cute pictures, Libby! It brought back a lot of fun memories to see all the cabin pictures! :) I feel so honored to have been there!

Jami said...

Looks like fun!! I wish I would have seen you while you were here!! :)

The Holts said...

I love those pictures. My, Grant is a cutie!! It looked like you guys had a fun trip. I love it when babes fall asleep with their big cheeks. :)

Really Tall People said...

love the pics of you and Kath. So fun to be with the family! Its great that it was warm and sunny!

Jenni said...

How fun! I haven't been to the cabin in FOREVER and I loved seeing those little flowers over the kitchen sink. Lots of memories there...and Grant's little chubby cheeks are to die for!!