Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh What Do You Do in the Summer Time?

My favorite summertime activities...

1. Having mommy put rice cereal in my mouth and then spitting it all out in disgust

2. Lounging on the couch with daddy
3. Cheering for mommy and daddy at their softball games
4. Lounging by the pool in Park City
5. Showing off my 4 tummy rolls to all the ladies at the pool
6. Getting my first taste of a raspberry and LOVING it
7. Learning how to swim at the ripe old age of 6 months
June has been such a fun month for us. Between great weather, a weekend trip to Park City, and fun outdoor activies, we've enjoyed it all. Hope the month has been great for your family too.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh. What a cute chunk! He's looking so much older!

Clark and Liesel said...

He is adorable! I love his little chubs! We just got back from a week trip to Park City too! The weather was great! Too bad we didn't run into you guys!

Jon and Heidi said...

Grant is such a cutey! WOW! I can't believe he is already 6 months old.