Monday, May 23, 2011

A Weekend to Remember

We spent this past weekend in Utah for Rachel (Sean's little sister) and Mike's wedding. I love weddings. It is such a happy time with fun family, beautiful surroundings, and delicious food. The weather on Saturday was perfect, the tulips were blooming, the birds were chirping--it couldn't have been more perfect.
The only way we made it through the two-hour-long luncheon---the chocolate covered pretzel that Grant knawed on. It was such a beautiful restaurant and the food was delightful.


The bride and groom and their parents.

Could they be any happier? I think not. These are faces of pure joy.









5 comments:

Jami said...

I love your shirt!! That is so cute!

The Holts said...

That looks fun! I love the girls' shirts!! Where did you get them? So cute!

Elizabeth O. said...

Oddly enough we found the bridesmaid's blouses at Wet Seal. I've never shopped there before but they were on a maniquin in the window as we were walking the mall. Turns out they were cute, affordable, and forgiving for all 8 bridesmaids. (Even the one who was 6 months prego--she's not in the picture of us 4 girls.)

Clark and Liesel said...

I agree...those shirts are adorable! Weddings are so much fun! Glad you guys had a nice time. :)

The Woods said...

I was wondering how you got Sean in a pink tie... very cute pictures! You look gorgeous, as always.