Sunday, September 25, 2011

Check that off the bucket list

Friday I got to go help out on a YW/YM camping and repelling trip. It was really a lot of fun. I have never repelled before so I had to do it. I was really scared but I knew I would regret not doing it. So here is the proof.

This was the cliff we repelled off of. It was about 160 feet tall and there was a river right below it.

That's me clinging to the rope for dear life.

The hardest part was just getting over the edge of the cliff, then it was smooth sailing.

Fun times!

3 comments:

The Woods said...

Ahhh! Good for you! My stomach started churning just looking at those pictures. :)

The Wendelschafer's said...

You are a brave woman!!! I don't know if I would have done that... pregnant or not:)

Steve and Kathy said...

getting over the edge has got to be the toughest part. Way to go! Some things have to be done just so you can say you did them. Lots of fun pictures - mom