Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Last week Grant and I got to visit with my cousin Jenni and her sweet son Benson. Grant loves babies and wanted to hold Benson. Jenni was kind enough to let him and I think he did a pretty good job. The boys are 17 months apart and will hopefully be good friends.

Just because I love this face...he is giggling and chatting all day long and I love it.

All ready for church in what Grant calls his "daddy shirt". Sean does have a similar shirt so Grant isn't far off, Sean just doesn't wear it to church. =)

3 comments:

Really Tall People said...

my oh my that baby granters is getting so big! i love all the pics, so cute. miss you guys!

Jenni said...

I love the "daddy shirt". That is too funny! We loved having you guys over! I hope they will be good friends too :)

Laura said...

Grant is such a great talker. I want you to post a video of him talking so I can actually see it.