Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Family History

It's one of my "family history" goals to get professional portraits of each of my kids at least yearly, possibly around their birthday. When the school years come around that'll probably just mean school picture day, but for now it means another visit to JCPenney. They seem to do a good job, they are kid-friendly, and they are very economical. So last month we went in for Grant's 2-year pictures. He really had a hard time standing in front of the lights and camera without me right next to him. Hopefully next year will be better. =) These are the best ones we got. (And they are scanned images of the originals but only for posting here, not for printing.) =) And we tried to bribe him with mints which is why you can see a white circle in his mouth in the third picture.

What a big, grown-up boy, I can't believe it.





3 comments:

The Wendelschafer's said...

What a good looking boy you have there... Grant and Chloe will be soo happy together :)

The Holts said...

I love JC Pennys too! That's where we do all of ours. I am just too cheap to pay big money. Cute cute vest on Grant! Love it!

Clark and Liesel said...

He is such a handsome little man!! My mom said she saw you at a relief society meeting!! Small world! We need to get together soon !