Sunday, June 24, 2012

36

34 weeks along

36 weeks along
Well we've made it to 36 weeks. I'm feeling huge and I look like I was due yesterday. I am 1cm dilated and slightly effaced but we all know that really means nothing. We are trying to stay cool in the heat of the summer but some days it's tough. Cool showers, ice packs, otter pops, and fans set on high are my friends. Grant and I are stayinig busy with story time, play dates, kids summer movies at the theater, and swimming. He wants to be an independent little boy but he can't quite figure out his emotions yet so we're struggling with tantrums. Some days are good and others involve pulling out all the tissues from the tissue box and throwing them on the floor or spraying the Ipad with water from the squirt bottle. Yes, life is interesting. Some days I really wonder how I'll be able to do this 2 kid thing. Scares me quite a bit actually. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hang in there! Pregnancy and this heat are no fun!

The Holts said...

You look great and have darling maternity dresses!! :)
Two kids is fun. Some days I feel like they are both crying at the same time and I can't do anything about it. Other days I feel a little more successful. But almost every day I am just plain exhausted!!! At least I sleep well. :) Good luck!!! Grant is a cutie.

Jenni said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see this little baby. I can't believe he is almost here!!