Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Introducing...

We are so excited to announce the early arrival of our beautiful son.

Preston Keith Oborn
Monday, July 2, 2012
Born at 8:12 am
8 pounds 2 ounces
20 inches long

Our sweet boy has a full head of light brown hair. Rest assured pictures will be coming soon. We love him so much. I can't believe how my heart has room for so much love for my three boys, Sean, Grant, and Preston. We came home yesterday from the hospital and enjoyed an evening at home as a family of four. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. Preston was re-admitted to Cardon Children's medical center this morning with some complications. Hopefully we will be home soon.

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Congratulations, you guys! I'm sorry to hear he's in the hospital! I hope he gets to come home soon so you can all recover and rest. Can't wait for pics!

Cami and Mitch said...

Elizabeth, congratulations!! Cole's middle name is Preston and it is my grandpa's name, so it is a name that is near and dear to my heart :) good choice! :)I can't wait to see pictures of him and hear your labor story. So excited for your family of 4. (ps, abt your earlier post...if its anything like when we had Cole...the first couple months with 2 will be tough and sleepless but once you make it through that it is so much fun!)

Cami and Mitch said...

And so sorry to hear about him being back in the hospital, I hope you all are doing well. Especially little Preston

Dallan and Ashley said...

Congrats to you and your little family, Preston is beautiful!