Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Due Date

For the last nine months I've been repeating in my mind and to those who asked, "July 21st". That was my official due date. It seemed forever away for so long. Now it is here. Time is such an interesting thing. Sometimes it goes fast, other days just drag on. I'm so grateful for the time I get to spend with my family. They are the world to me. I know everyday is truly a gift and I try to remember that when things seems hard. Thank goodness we will have eternity together because no amount of time here on earth is enough for me to be with them.





4 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

I love these newborn pictures of cheeky Preston. Does he have nuts in those cheeks? These are great pictures of the 3 of you also.

The Holts said...

I just checked your blog for the first time since Preston was born! He is a beautiful baby! I can't believe how perfectly chubby his cheeks are. :-) I am sad he had to go back to the hospital. That is not a fun time for anyone, I am sure. Good luck and I hope that two is going well.

Lindsay Riggs said...

He is a doll, Elizabeth! I hope things are going well for you with recovering and keeping a newborn alive and well. :)

Jenni said...

Cute pictures!! and that was such a fun visit last week. Lets do it again!