Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Friends, Fruit, and Museums

August is usually an exciting month with 2 birthdays and 1 anniversary. This month has proved no different and we haven't even reached those holidays yet.
 
Last week two friends, Kelly and Colette, come to visit us from Utah. It was a quick trip but we enjoyed our long chats, yummy meals, and our Krispy Kreme donuts. Grant really likes these gals and was so sad when they left.
 

Yesterday I got a major surprise when a delivery man knocked on my door and handed me an "edible arrangements" bouquet sent to me as a "thank you" from a dear friend, Liesel. This was such a fun surprise and absolutely made my day!!
 
We decided to check out the Tempe History Museum because it was free, wasn't too far away, and has a kids play area. It was actually pretty fun.





Keep the fun times and surprises coming, August!!

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

You are so cute!! I am so thankful we are friends! Looks like a fun museum! I haven't ever heard of it before.

Jenni said...

I've never heard of the museum. Looks like we will need to check that out!

Brett and Nikki said...

Hey Woman!! I've been thinking about you a ton recently because I just got called to be the Beehive Advisor :) So hit me with all of your secrets! Looks like you're making it through the summer... we sure miss you!