Monday, August 19, 2013

Six Years Ago...

 Yesterday Sean and I celebrated our six-year wedding anniversary. What happy memories we have from that day. And what happy memories we have from the months and years that have since passed.

Our cloudy wedding day started off with a bang when the 22-story key bank building was imploded right across the street from the Salt Lake Temple. That shook the hotel big time and served as my alarm clock that morning. Luckily it rained shortly after and washed the side walks and the temple clean. The only problem was the roads were closed with police barricades and my hair stylist couldn't get to me. =) Eventually she did and all was well. Six down, eternity to go. It is so much fun being married to my best friend. Here are a few pics to reminisce.





2 comments:

JenW said...

You guys are great, happy anniversary to you

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy belated anniversary!! You two are too cute!