Saturday, October 5, 2013

Numero Tres

 Without further ado, it is time to introduce you to baby Oborn #3 who is on its way to our family! We are excited (and nervous) and know this baby is supposed to come now. We found out we were expecting on August 6th and it's been hard keeping it under wraps until now. I've been really nauseous since about week 7 but I almost never throw up. I hate cooking, grocery shopping, opening the fridge, and watching those nasty Burger King commercials on tv. Yuck. I've also been extremely fatigued and have felt like the world's most boring mom lately because some days I lay on the couch while the boys play and I have no energy to move! I really hate the feeling of being tired because it exacerbates everything else into a big deal when it's really not. Hopefully the energy will increase and the nausea will decrease soon.

I think this baby is another boy and Sean is sure it's a girl. We will find out who is right on October 23rd! I'm really looking forward to that day. Baby's original due date was April 2, 2014 but was measuring a little small so my new official due date is April 9, 2014. It doesn't really matter what the due date is though because babies come on their birthday, not on their due date and not when we tell them. Here is the baby's first ultrasound picture taken back at 11 weeks. We are excited to meet this little person and see how he or she fits into our family!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hip hip hooray!!!

Clark and Liesel said...

Soooooo excited for you guys!! I really hope you feel
Better soon. Being sick while pregnant is so hard. Hang in there!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! Excited for you! (This is Lindsay from nursing school!)

JenW said...

Yay! Congratulations and feel better soon!!

Melanie said...

Hey! Just getting caught up on your blog... congratulations!!! #3... so exciting! Hope you get feeling better very soon. Miss seeing you around!

Also I love your vacation pictures. You're making me drool over those amazing places. One day I will do that! So cool!