Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Landed the Job!

Well after over a week of waiting to hear back after my interview, I received a call this morning from the nurse recruiter at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. They offered me a full-time position as a labor and delivery nurse and I ACCEPTED IT!!! Yipee, I'm so excited (and nervous too) for this great opportunity. I have lots of paper work to fill out and lots of orientations to attend but it's official. I will be able to work as a nurse while I study for and take my boards exams. That's nice so I don't have to rush into the test right after I graduate. I'm grateful for this chance and I know I have a lot to learn but I'm thrilled with the job. If anyone has a baby in the Provo area maybe I'll be seeing you around. =)

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Congratulations Z! That is soooo exciting! You will be the sweetest and cutest nurse around!

Kristen said...

Yea for Elizabeth! I'm so happy for you. Unfortunately, I will probably never get to be one of your patients but I am jealous already of the women that get to be taken care of by you!

Kristy Carpenter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you! You are going to be a WONDERFUL labor and delivery nurse. Love ya!