Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to Reality

After a fun vacation to Ohio and Arizona and lots of celebrating it's back to the grind. We returned to Provo, Sean started school, and I resumed working. We both came home really sick (from all the airplane rides I think). Our throats were SO SORE. I couldn't talk or swallow without it killing. I was really achy and had a fever. We both went to the doctor and found out I have strep throat and Sean has a viral infection that must take its course. I started antibiotics and I'm already feeling much better. Sean is recovering too and keeping busy with the accounting junior core. We don't see each other much anymore since he's at school and the library all day and I'm at work all night. Like I said, back to reality. =)

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

You're a posting machine! I'm sorry that you came home so sick! As if coming back to the grind wasn't bad enough. Good luck with everything!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I am so sorry you are sick!! I was really thinking that you, emily, and I need to hang out!! I have missed you guys alot!! I hope you get feeling better soon!

The Woods said...

I remember exactly what you are talking about. It's no fun! Someday, Sean will be out of school and he'll come home everyday at 5:15 and have nothing to do but play!