Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun Times in Ohio

I saved up my vacation time from work and we got to head out to Dayton, Ohio to visit my sister Laura and her family. We had a ton of fun chasing the kids around and playing, playing, playing. They live in a lovely home in a great neighborhood and we were so glad to get to visit. Here is a glimpse of our fun.
Dallin in his camo hat. He actually kept this on for a few minutes before pulling it off.

Play time in the little swimming pool. The kids had fun splashing and getting wet even though the hose water was pretty cold. Dallin loves running water (the hose) and as soon as the pool was full and the hose was turned off, he was done. =)

At the national airforce museum there were hundreds of planes and this was a cargo plane of some kind. The museum was really cool and it was huge!! If you read every caption and looked at everything it would take weeks to get through it. We did it in about an hour. =)

Sean in front of the coolest plane ever--the F22. (I don't know anything about but that's what I was told.)
We enjoyed a morning at a cute farm called Carriage Hill. It was a perfect, overcast day and the scenery was beautiful. I like Ohio.

Elizabeth found a new friend, this little kitten. He followed her everwhere and wouldn't leave her sight.
Sean and Dallin Elizabeth and I in front of the barns. What a fun day this was.

1 comment:

Laura said...

We loved having you guys come visit. This week has been way lonely without you guys and Craig...I guess we all had to go back to reality. =)