Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day! Since I don't get to be with any family members (including my hubby) on this summer holiday, I thought I'd post some pictures of them instead. These were taken back in January. We aren't able to get together very often since we have busy lives and are spread across the country. We live in Utah, Mighigan, Ohio, Washington, Texas, and mom's in Arizona. Any family pictures are a treasure.

We missed Matt, Mary, Caleb, Andrew, Aaron, Craig, Elizabeth, and Dallin. We'll try to photoshop you all in. =)



Mom and Steve

Christine and Adam


5 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Love the one of you and Sean! Z you are so cute! Yea for family!

The Woods said...

That's a great picture of you guys. You look stunning in that color!

Laura said...

Hey, great pictures! Who was your photographer?

Amber said...

Elizabeth! I was thinking about you and I decided to stalk you and it worked! I am so glad I found you, it has been way too long!

Chelsea said...

HELLO!!! I am so glad that you found my blog! I miss you Elizabeth. It sounds like you and Sean are doing awesome, that makes me so happy! I should have a baby girl any day! :) How lucky that you get to work with new babies all the time as a nurse!