Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow, it was amazing!!!

Last Wednesday Sean and I had the best date ever. First we went to Ikea which is always fun. Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. And then the very best part of all--we went to see the braodway musical Wicked. It was absolutely amazing. The talent in those performers blew my mind. I could listen to their voices forever and not get tired of it. Seriously I found myself at certain parts of the play with my jaw literally dropped in wonder.

It was such a fun, enjoyable, uplifting, and humerous play. We had terrific seats--on the 10th row! I still get goosebumps when I think of how wonderful it was. I already want to see it again. Isn't it interesting how at the end of a play you feel so attached to the main characters and you don't want them to go away? It's almost sad when they have their final curtain call and they are all done. Anyway, Sean and I both enjoyed the musical very much. Sean simply turned to me and said, "That was spectacular."





10 comments:

Jenni said...

how fun! I'm so glad you liked it. We get to see it in June when it finally gets here and I can't wait. Your dress looks super cute too!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karissa said...

That is so awesome! I'm so glad you guys were able to do that! Fun stuff =)

Sarah said...

I agree. It is really one of the best plays I have ever seen. I didn't get to see it while it was here - but we saw it in LA. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Laura Butler said...

That's so cool you got to see Wicked! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Kristin said...

How fun!! You guys are so cute together--I'm glad you had such a fun date! ...kinda jealous...

Merrick said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday how it was! I'm so glad you had fun!

Laura said...

Oh, I'm jealous. I wish we could have seen that in NYC last fall. We tried to win the lottery to get cheap tickets, but didn't win. I've heard it is amazing!

Lindsay Riggs said...

My parents got us Wicked tickets for Christmas and we have to wait until July to see it! I can't wait!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Yay! I'm glad that you were finally able to see Wicked! Remember all of our sing alongs to the music? Good times. I'm right there with you in wanting to see it again. Each time I've seen it I'm ready to watch it again immediately after.